A few great credit repair images i came across:

Image from page 26 of “the conventional guide” (1896)
credit fix
Image by Web Archive Book Images
Identifier: standardguide00reyno
Title: The standard guide
12 Months: 1896 (1890s)
Authors: Reynolds, Charles B. (Charles Bingham), 1856-1940
Publisher: St. Augustine, Fla.
Adding Library: The Library of Congress
Digitizing Sponsor: Sloan Foundation

View Book Page: Book audience
Relating to this Book: Catalog Entry
See All Pictures: All Pictures From Book

View here to view book on the web to see this illustration in context in a browseable on line version of this book.

Text Appearing Before Image:
tend to be remarkable for antiquity or peculiarity of construc-tion; their particular picturesque side is usually seen through the street. In former times many ofthe homes had been of coquina, a normal shellstone quarried from Anastasia Island, butthis has-been superseded by wood and synthetic cement. To tear down and demolish has-been the rule with foe and buddy alike. Indian, Sea-King, Bou-canier, Brit invader—each consequently has scourged the town; and following the passage of each, it’s risenagain. When we may credit the testimony of site visitors right here, over St. Augustine has actually constantly hung an air of-desolation and decay. Following the successive modifications of rulers, this new has become built from theold. To use the coquina obstructs from a dilapidated framework was less laborious than to hew completely newmaterial through the Anastasia quarries. In this manner were destroyed the coquina batteries, that inold times defended the southern type of the town. The stone from one of them ended up being employed in develop- .^ f r ^ ;?^^.V^ , .

Text Appearing After Image:
THK GAKUKNS V1 1 H THKIK PALMS. 14 TIic Standaid Guide. ing the Franciscan convent, and thence it went to the foundation of the barracks, which rose on theconvent site. Another significant coquina passed through a like cycle of usefulness, from outskirt batteryinto parish church, and from parish church to the restoration associated with town gate. Therefore universal, without a doubt, hasbeen this technique of tearing down the old to construct the newest, that we now have few edifices right here to-day,concerning whoever antiquity we’ve satisfactory proof. Boston worships in churches much more ancientthan the cathedral; New Orleans areas are over the age of the disused one in the plaza; Salem wharvesantedate the sea-wall; in the financial institutions for the Connecticut, the Hudson additionally the Potomac stand dwellingsmore venerable than any here on Matanzas.—Old St. Augustine. The folks found when you look at the streets aren’t the picturesque beings described in thebooks of travel written fifty years back. Many tourists expect you’ll discover here a Spanish populace. T

Note About Pictures
Take note that these photos are extracted from scanned web page pictures which could happen digitally improved for readability – color and appearance of those illustrations might not completely resemble the initial work.

Image from web page 9 of “Western electrician” (1887)
credit fix
Image by Web Archive Book Images
Identifier: westernelectrici16chic
Title: Western electrician
Year: 1887 (1880s)
Topics: Electrical manufacturing
Publisher: Chicago : [Electrician Pub. Co.]
Contributing Library: MIT Libraries
Digitizing Sponsor: Boston Library Consortium Associate Libraries

See Book Webpage: Book Viewer
Concerning this Book: Catalog Entry
See All Photos: All Graphics From Book

Click to view guide on line to see this example in context in a browseable web version of this book.

Text Appearing Before Image:
on any feeder area, or bothhouses can work in numerous on anyone or all feeder sec-tions. Direct telephone link involving the two sta-tions enables them to work in perfect equilibrium under allconditions of load as well as other demands. After midnightthe new place is shut down therefore the old place thencarries the owl automobile load uniil early morning. automobile SHEDS. Inside rear regarding the new power household is found the carshed, maybe not visible when you look at the view. The shed currently is 400feet long, 65 feet wide and 22 foot high, and contains a storagecapacity for 60 forty-foot automobiles. There’s ample groundspace for improvements to car sheds and power household. Asidefrom the car sheds during the new section there is also a largershed at- Newstead and Fairfax avenues, having a storage capacity for 150 forty-eight-foot automobiles. At Vandevenler andFinney ways there’s a small shed and mechanic shop, whilethe general mechanic shop Is on Chouteau avenue, near Jeffer-son opportunity. The moving stock gear is comprised of no lengthy vehicles, 60

Text Appearing After-image:
FIG. 3. THE NEW POWER STATION REGARDING THE LINDELLRAILWAY COMPANY, ST. LOUIS.—PUMP ROOM. sixteen-foot automobiles and 30 trail automobiles. The total mileage ofthe system is 56 miles of single track. JX GENERAL. Numerous information on the water and steam solution have beenomitted inside condensed information. Tlie main objectkept in view in designing the station was to secure economyand stability of procedure in just about every information, and also to provideample means for cleaning, repairs, alterations and all possi-ble problems. Asa whole the newest station is an excellentillustration of a planned, well constructed street rail-way energy station, and reflects much credit on manage-ment. The officials regarding the company are: President, EdwardsWhitaker; vice-president, Chas. D. McLure; assistant and January 5, 1S95 WESTERN ELECTRICIAN. treasurer, Ja>. Adkinaon; superintendent, G.W. BaumhoPf;electrical engineer, A. W. irorrell. Under the directionof these gentlemen thestation had been in the pipeline and constructed. Rumored Down-town

Note About Pictures
Take note these photos tend to be extracted from scanned web page pictures that may have now been digitally enhanced for readability – coloration and look of the pictures may well not completely look like the initial work.

Image from web page 890 of “Baltimore and Ohio staff members magazine” (1912)
credit fix
Image by Internet Archive Book Images
Identifier: baltimoreohioemp04balt
Title: Baltimore and Ohio employees mag
Year: 1912 (1910s)
Authors: Baltimore and Ohio staff members magazine Baltimore and Ohio Railroad Company
Topics: Baltimore and Ohio Railroad Company
Publisher: [Baltimore, Baltimore and Ohio Railroad]
Contributing Library: University of Maryland, University Park
Digitizing Sponsor: LYRASIS Users and Sloan Foundation

See Book Webpage: Book Viewer
About it Book: Catalog Entry
See All Photos: All Graphics From Book

View here to view guide on the web to see this illustration in framework in a browseable on line version of this book.

Text Appearing Before Image:

Text Appearing After-image:
RITTEXHOUSE On additional 2545east,on November 11,while on siding atSumner for Xo. 47,hrakeman J. H.Rittenhouse, in look-ing over his train,found a defect ive con-dition on car X.& W.67922. A credit en-try has been made onhis solution record. Regarding the afternoon of Septembers, L. Sanders,extra group foreman working western of Lawrence-ville, noticed a defective problem on a coachin train number 1. He immediately reported thiscondition towards the telegraph company in advance.A credit entry has been positioned on his record. Toledo Division On October 19 conductor C. W. Wildt, offduty, found a defective track condition atDeshler and flagged train No. 93. He thenmade a study regarding the matter and fixes weremade. On October 6 con- ^d u c t o roentgen J . C .Saunders, at NorthBaltimore, on theBowling Green sub-division, observed adefective conditionon a passing train.He reported the con-dition, the train wasstopped as well as the de-fect discovered.

Note About Photos
Take note these photos tend to be extracted from scanned page photos that will are digitally enhanced for readability – color and appearance of those illustrations may not completely resemble the original work.